Sailor Scouts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sailor Scouts Anonymous

You have been recruited as a Scout to join in the fight against invading Evil! Sailor Scouts, Unite!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, Scouts, Tuxedos, and Villains!
Please enjoy the site!
We are all family and friends here.....Please show each other the utmost respect
Please check out the affiliation report! See who is Good, Evil, and Neutral...for your RP convenience!
The Negaverse is recruiting! Create your evil character, and sign up with Black Knightmare today!
Check us out on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/groups/sailorscoutsa/

Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU)   Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:05 pm

Haru's body and mind went in to a state of shock as her energy was suddenly being drained from her. As it continued on her sailor scout uniform began to disappear, leaving only ribbons behind to cover her body. Her once brilliant blue eyes were now dull and lifeless. Though on the outside she seemed motionless, on the inside she was having her own battle. 'Eclipse! Mikazuki! Help!! I cannot let my friends down like this. I can get through this, I know I can! But how can I do this on my own?....What?' The pendant on her chest, still there, was starting to shine though the fog was blocking it from her friends eyes. 'That's it! My pendant! If I can get it to shine brighter then they can find me and we can then defeat this evil scout!' The figure of herself inside her mind was now kneeling, hands together and fingers intertwined. She was calling on the strength of the moon and the love of her friends. Which seemed to be working as the heart pendants deep pink light began to shine brighter and brighter. She could only hope that it would be enough to lead the way. 'Please!'

Mikazuki had been trying to search through the dense black fog, making sure to not stay too far away from Eclipse in case she needed him. Her princess, her closest dearest friend, was in very serious danger. She knew that, even though she was only in her cat form, that they would help Haru. But first they had to find her, which was seeming almost like a pointless search. Mikazuki would not give up hope though. The golden orb hanging from her collar was not emitting it's light as it should have been. This fog was not natural, that much was certain.

It was then that the tiny kitten noticed a familiar light, the light from her princess's pendant! She knew that she could not help her on her own though, turning back to the crawling Eclipse, she took his gloved hand gently between her feline teeth. Tugging in the direction of said light. She had to get him to see it! This was her only hope to help Haru. "Meoowww!" Oh how she was hoping that that would do the trick.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/melodysbranch
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU)   Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:06 pm

Eclipse felt the gentle tug of teeth pulling at his hand. “Mikazuki? What is it?” he asked, his voice a low whisper. He looked in the direction the cat was pulling him and he spotted something that started a chain reaction in him. At first, all he saw was a glimmer of light, not too far away in the fog. How any light could be bright enough to penetrate this unnatural fog was beyond him, but nevertheless it was there. At that instant, the light formed shadows of two people…both female by the looks of it and Eclipse knew exactly who they were. “That’s it….” He growled as he stood to his feet and lifted his staff.

The silhouettes he’d seen looked as if that new Scout had Haru pinned and unable to move. The very thought of harm coming to his best friend enraged him terribly and the orb on his staff glowed red. Not that anyone could see it at the moment, but nonetheless, it was red, the color of anger. He pointed his staff towards the light and spoke through grit teeth. “Let….her….go….”

Dark Sailor Mist smiled as she watched the poor man stand to his feet and threaten her with his oversized stick and glass rose. Normally, she might consider this threat strong enough to act against…but with her orders, she knew better. Best not to let anything happen to these two if she could help it. She immediately let go of the young girl, regretting that she had to leave such delicious energy. Once she let go, the fog dissipated and she could be seen standing on one of the poles of the chain-link fence, her power and grace keeping her steady.

“You two...are pitiful.” She shook her head and curled her whip, placing it at her hip. “My Master sees power within you…and your friends. But, I don’t see what he sees.” She crossed her arms and frowned. “Pray you never meet him. At this rate, he will crush you.”
Back to top Go down
https://sailorscoutsunited.rpg-board.net
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU)   Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:26 pm

As soon as Dark Sailor Mist let her go, she dropped to her knees, her pendant ceased it's glowing and inside turned into power to help it's keeper. Haru, still somewhat in a state of shock, then stood up, turning to face her new enemy. Her sailor scout uniform still did not return though the dark pink ribbons stayed around her body, keeping her covered. Her right hand went to brush over the heart pendant, then placing the same hand, palm out, towards Dark Sailor Mist. No words left from her pale lips only the small actions that she did. The same color that had been emitting from the pendant was now shooting out in a straight beam. It was so sudden, quick, and strong that there was no advoiding the nameless attack. The strength of the attack was causing her hair to blow back, twirling a bit in it.

Mikazuki could not help but be a little surprised at the pure power that was coming from her princess. She stood on all four paws to the left front of Eclipse. Gray eyes gazing at her dearest friend. Suddenly she closed her eyes, feeling the urge to will her power to Sailor New Moon. At that, the golden orb hanging from her deep purple collar was shining bright, her powers being lended towards the princess, strengthening the attack even more so.

Haru opened her mouth, a small yet strong voice coming from her tiny form. "We are each strong in our own ways. But when we come together, there is no stopping what we can do."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU)   Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:07 pm

As soon as Haru unleashed her sudden attack, Eclipse thrust his staff forward, the glowing red orb shining brightly. "Flare of Anger!!!" The orb burst with energy and a shot of intense flame shot forward, wrapping itself around Haru's attack.

Dark Sailor Mist didn't even have time to dodge the initial attack, and it struck her at full force. She went flying and landed on the ground on all fours, panting heavily. Where had that attack come from?! She stared at the little girl with surprise in her eyes. There was no way that attack could have come from her, not in the state she was in! But nevertheless, that had been a strong attack...Dark Sailor Mist had been too confident. She was half tempted to continue their fight. She stood to her feet.

"Hmph....Perhaps that is why my Master desires you...." Her eyes narrowed slightly. The way that sounded...she was a bit jealous. Was her power not enough for him? "Even so...you are no match for him." She raised her hand and a swirl of mist began to envelop her. "Farewell....for now...."

Eclipse could only just stare in amazement. That girl had survived a full out attack from all three of them. As she disappeared, Eclipse whirled and knelt beside Haru. "Haru.....are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU)   Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:46 pm

The heart pendant sucked its power inward, into the chest of Haru, the ribbons fading away to her usual dressage. Her eyes closed fully before slowly opening again. Mikazuki trotted up to the duo, rubbing against her princess. "Thank you, both of you. I'm alright now." Haru could not help but to offer them a small smile, wishing to convence them that she was telling the truth. "I am just worried about this evil scout. I don't want the other scouts to get wind of this, at least not yet." Her inner powers were working on restoring her energy so she kept herself close to the ground until she knew that she had enough strength to support herself. She was young, yet smart. Her hand went out to give her guardian Mikazuki some attention. "Thank you dear friend." This time when she showed her smile it was bigger. Seeing as it was nice and the moon was full, it was helping her powers to heal her from the energy that had been stolen from her. Now she turned her attention to the tuxedo before her. Without hesitation she pushed herself forward, short arms wrapping around his neck. A hug. It was all that she could offer as thanks though she knew no thanks was needed. They were friends, caring for and looking out for one another. Plus they had something deeper between them. Nothing in the creepy sense, for this was much more deeper and connecting. They had yet to come to know what it was, but there was something inside of her telling her that it would not take long, especially with this new enemy, for the truth to be set free.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU)   Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:17 am

Eclipse changed back into his normal form, his tuxedo and staff disappearing and being replaced with his normal work uniform, which he still hadn't changed out of. He was mildly surprised by Haru's hug, but he instantly returned it with one of his own. "I'm just glad to see your alright..."

His thoughts turned to that new Scout. She was like no other he'd ever seen....and was the first one he'd ever encountered that actually fought against them. and who was this 'master' she kept referring to? All these unanswered questions rattled in his head. "If we have a new threat trying to get in our way...I think we should at least warn the Moon Kingdom and the other Scouts." Eclipse's voice was grim and thoughtful as he hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU)   Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:19 am

Haru quickly pulled away from the comforting embrace. "If we must inform the Moon Kingdom then we shall, not the other Scouts. At least not yet. This new threat mainly seems to just be interested in us for now. I want to keep it that way." The young girl had taken on an adult tone, her training keeping her proper. Mikazuki felt compelled to lower her head some out of respect. Haru's hands clutched the fabric of her now longer skirt, the moon feeding her emotions. In reality she did not even wish to go back to the Moon Kingdom, not for a while longer. She was afraid of what might come out of the visit. Of what they may learn. Haru held her form for a few moments longer before she allowed herself to relax. There was a small smile gracing her lips, it was happy yet sadness was hidden within it. Her powers were back to their full strength now, only because of the full moon light. It was comforting to know that the moon would always be there for her, for them. What she felt for the moon was different and stronger than almost all of the other Scouts. They each had their own planets, stars, etc. None greater than the moon.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU)   Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:13 pm

He raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms, looking at her. "You know, sometimes I have to wonder if you're really a kid." He laughed softly, signalling that he was joking. But nevertheless, sometimes he did question the fact. She was very intelligent, and sometimes, out of nowhere, she would burst through with some statement that would just prove her intelligence. She was wise beyond her years, and she had an authoritive aura about her. He often thought she might do well in the midst of royalty.

"Anyways...at the very least, I have to warn my team. If I am one of the targets, then so is my team. Rin and Luka will need to know what they're up against." Eclipse wished his team had been here tonight...strong as he was himself, he felt odd without his two Scouts fighting beside him. And that evil Scout had tossed him and Haru around like they were nothing...and even survived a very powerful combined attack from the two of them. He worried that their enemies were only going to get stronger from here on out.

Eclipse looked up at the night sky. "It's getting late...don't you have school in the morning?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU)   Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:20 am

"The morning will mean it is Friday, my teacher went home sick halfway through the day today. So there will be no class for me in the morning." Haru had mixed feelings about this because she did enjoy school but she was still a child and loved to be out of it. Without truly thinking first, she spoke up again. "Could I hangout with Eclipse, please...." She drug out her pleadings, hands clasped together infront of her at chest level. Her smile begging as well. The pink haired princess wanted to forget about this new threat while she could be still knew that it would be brought up in talk and thoughts in the morning, regardless if she was to hangout with Eclipse or not. Mikazuki meowed in agreement. It would be nice for them to hangout together, plus it would mean that their possiblities of staying safe would be greater. None of them were weak but alone they seemed to be no match for this newest enemy. It was true now that there would be much more strength in numbers. Though Mikazuki was not allowed to go off and warn any of the other Scouts for her princess had already spoke her mind on the whole ordeal.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU)   Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 12:14 pm

Eclipse sighed and shook his head. Sometimes, Haru was just too cute. “Well, if you’re not going to have school, I suppose that would be alright.” He thought of Rin and how mad she might get if he tried to skip out on work tomorrow. He’d have to at least buy her a new broom…perhaps he could offer it as a peace offering. He scratched the back of his head slightly. “I’ll take off of work tomorrow if that’s the case. Rin’ll kill me, but that seems to be a normal state of mind for her these days.” He hadn’t had a day off in a while anyways…perhaps he needed this small vacation. Now that he thought about it, perhaps it was good to be with Haru for the time being…after tonight’s attack, he was unsure that she would be safe on her own.

Then a thought came to him. “Haru, how would you like to sleep over tonight?” He looked thoughtful as he spoke. It wasn’t a bad idea…she didn’t have school in the morning, so she wouldn’t have to endure the long trek from his apartment to her school. He didn’t trust this new enemy to leave either one of them alone if they split ways, so it would help him ensure her safety. On top of that, it would give him incentive to clean up a little: he’d been somewhat lax in keeping up with housework. Of course, her parents would probably throw a fit…but then again maybe not. They liked him, and as a result, they trusted him…as far as he could tell anyways. “Then I can make you some breakfast in the morning.”
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU)   Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:18 pm

"Really Eclipse? You mean it. I'd love to. Sleepover at Eclipse's house!! Yay!" She stood up happily, clapping hands and brightly smiling. Haru pretty much knew that her 'parents' would not have a big deal with this happening. They cared deeply about her but they were still not her birth parents, though they did not know this, so they did not have such a strong unbreakable bond with her. As well as they trusted Eclipse and often ate in his restaurant. Reaching down she picked up Mikazuki, holding her close, burying her face in the soft fur to try and help contain her happiness. Her mind was whirling with what she would bring. What pajamas, games, etc. For her this was a typical sleepover. The back of her mind knew that this was not just going to be a fun time, it was also deeper. Due to the threats that they were now being faced with. Haru was fairly determined to not completely dwell upon those facts, until fully need be. She was still just a child who wanted to enjoy life and have fun. She would keep up her duties though and fight to protect.

Mikazuki wiggled out of the grasp that she was in. Dropping to the ground on all four paws. A happy meow came from her tiny muzzle. She was delighted that this was happening for now she knew that her princess was going to be the most protected now. The tiny guardian was still going to do her very best to protect her dearest friend but was also going to try to take her take to enjoy this sleepover. It was obvious that they were all in need of some relaxing time. Especially after the intense battle that had occurred not but moments ago.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU)   Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:14 pm

"Alright then...let's get going. I'll walk you to your house if you don't mind...then we'll head to my place." Eclipse looked at the moon and sighed softly. What would the Moon Kingdom do against this new enemy? Was the enemy against the Moon Kingdom? or just against him and Haru? It was impossible to say at the moment...but either way, he felt it his responsibility to warn them...even if Haru disagreed.

He looked back at Haru and extended a hand to her. "Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU)   Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:22 pm

Haru took the extended hand offered to her by Eclipse. Her smile staying upon her lips as she took the slight lead in-front of him as to direct them in the direction of her current residence. The moon lighting their way and enveloping all three of them in a sort of safety spell. It was not that long of a walk from the park to her house, seeing as it was only just a block away. Luckily for them. Upon reaching the front door, Haru dropped Eclipse's hand to reach for the door handle to allow them inside. "Mother. Father. I'm home and I have brought a friend with me." Slipping her shoes off before continuing on into the house she smiled once more when they came to greet the pair. They both offered a handshake to the man before Haru spoke up again. "I will be staying the night with him, if that is alright with you." She was speaking directly to her 'parents'. It did not take the parental pair long before they came to the decision that she would be allowed to. They trusted Eclipse and knew that she would be safe. Now Haru turned to Eclipse, letting him know that she would just be a minute. Quickly running to her room she grabbed a bag and packed pajamas, a board-game, among other items. Mikazuki stayed by Eclipse's side, awaiting her princess's return. It did not take long before the pink haired girl made an appearance once again. This time with a bag in hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU)   Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2