Sailor Scouts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sailor Scouts Anonymous

You have been recruited as a Scout to join in the fight against invading Evil! Sailor Scouts, Unite!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, Scouts, Tuxedos, and Villains!
Please enjoy the site!
We are all family and friends here.....Please show each other the utmost respect
Please check out the affiliation report! See who is Good, Evil, and Neutral...for your RP convenience!
The Negaverse is recruiting! Create your evil character, and sign up with Black Knightmare today!
Check us out on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/groups/sailorscoutsa/

Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU) Empty
PostSubject: Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU)   Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:28 pm

Eclipse slowly made his way down the streets of the city, walking with his hands in his pocket. Adrenaline was coursing through his veins, but it was slowly ebbing away. That battle had been just what he needed...but at the same time, he wished he hadn't had to fight. He could feel his yearning for battle growing stronger by the day, and he hated that he craved such violence. Granted, all he wanted was to protect the Earth...but he knew such violence and the love of such would get him in trouble.

He made his way to the park, just outside the lights of the city. Here it was peaceful and quiet. This was where he liked to go after battles....usually alone. Very rarely did any of the scouts follow him here, especially after a recent fight. Everyone knew that this was his meditation spot. The only exception to the rule was a little girl. She always knew how to get to him, and every once in a blue moon, she would meet him here and just talk with him.

Tonight, it didn't matter if she was here tonight or not....he just needed some time out here beneath the stars to recollect his thoughts and calm his nerves. He sat down on a swing at a small swingset and looked up at the night sky.

So peaceful....
Back to top Go down
https://sailorscoutsunited.rpg-board.net
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU)   Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:18 am

Haru had watched the fight that had taken place not long ago, but she stayed to the shadows. In a way, she was forbidden from the fights and the life that they led to. She knew what the fights were about, who the fighters were, both good and bad side. There was nothing about the life that she did not know about yet still she was left to stay away until it was her time, knowing that one day she would show them all how useful she really is.

There was one single fighter that she was drawn to and she knew him as Eclipse. She had a pull to each of them but the pull that she had towards this man was the strongest. It was as if she knew where he was at all times and knew exactly when she would be helpful to him. Currently she was located in a small house, the family was kind and safe but they were not her true family and, in fact, they did not actually know them. She had used her wand to cast a small spell upon them to have them believe that she belonged there.

Feeling the pull that she often did, she snuck out her bedroom window as it was only a one story house then took off in a run. The house that she was living in was not far from the park, making it a quick trip there. She stopped short when she saw the man known to her as Eclipse sitting on a swing, her favorite place to be, and slowly continued her way up to him. Taking her place beside of the older male Haru sat in silence for a moment, taking in the night sky.

"It is beautiful isn't it. Sad to know that most do not take even a second to up at the natural beauty that the sky creates." Her words were all statements and though she was speaking wise beyond her age, she spoke true.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/melodysbranch
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU)   Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 8:30 am

Eclipse turned his head to look at her and he smiled. "Hey Haru." He was happy to see that she had made it, happy to have her here next to him again. It was an odd feeling, and if he ever voiced it to anyone, he would probably be thrown in jail. But if anyone truly understood his feelings, they would find that it was different....more of a...parental thought. He felt the connection the moment he'd met her, but he couldn't figure out why. Perhaps it was meant for some people to have such connections.

He turned back to looking at the evening sky. Numerous stars had appeared and the sky was just absolutely beautiful. "Some are just busy worrying about their own worlds, Haru. But you are right...it is a shame." He had always been a fan of the stars, though he'd never been to any of them. One day, he wished he could visit one...just to say he did.

"So, what brings you out here, little one?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU)   Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:41 pm

A deep red kitten came running up, a dark violet collar showing around her neck with a golden orb. It stopped directly infront of Haru, so she picked it up. "Mikazuki, you silly thing, I thought I told you to stay at hom-.... the house." She had almost called the place she was living at a home but it was so untrue. It was just a house, a building, a place to sleep at. The reason that she had almost said home was because it was the one thing that she wanted more than anything right now.

"I came out here to enjoy the park. You know that it is my favorite place to be at."
Her eyes sparkled when she looked over towards Eclipse. "I also felt the pull." She did not go in to more detail about the pull for she knew that he understood what she meant by it.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU)   Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 7:41 pm

He smiled back at her as he saw her twinkling eyes looking up at him. She was so cute! "You do have a knack for that, don't you?" He reached out a hand and tousseled her hair a little. "You missed a battle today. That's why I'm here. I was forced to use the white attack of my staff...after using such power....I needed some time out here." He looked up at the stars again and pushed slightly so that he swayed a little bit.

"How's the parents?"
He asked, changing the subject. He was sincere about wanting to know, even if his voice sounded distant. His mind had too much to think about, replaying that last battle in his head. He shouldn't have used the White Ultimate attack back there, and he knew it. But at the time, he just wanted to destroy the monster and move on.
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU)   Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:33 am

Haru kept her mouth shut when he talked about her missing the battle that he had been in today. There was no way that she was going to admit that she had been hiding and watching the whole time. Instead she followed his lead and began to pump her legs to get the swing to take off. For her there was no greater feeling than that on a swing. Though when he had asked her a question she almost stopped short but was able to keep her composure. "My parents...? Oh my parents, umm, things are alright. Nothing to really complain about or anything." Haru knew that he had good intensions when he had asked but it was not really something that she liked to talk about. And why would she? The people that she was living with were not her parents. They were just people of absolutely no relation to her. There was no connection at all between her and the people that she was forced to call her parents. Haru did not dwell upon it though because she knew right now that Eclipse was the one who needed to be free of stress. "Eclipse... You are not a bad person. Don't let these battles make you believe otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU)   Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:18 am

He could tell the subject upset her, so he didn't try to keep on it once she changed it. Eclipse just stared ahead, swinging to and fro gently. "You don't understand. Everytime i use one of my more powerful attacks...like my Eclipse Blast or my Ultimate White attack, i feel this hunger for more." His voice was more distant, softer, almost sad. "I don't want to become the very thing i fight to destroy."

He slowly stood to his feet, hands in pockets and stepped forward a few steps, looking at the sky once more. "Do you ever have that feeling that there's more to you than what you know?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU)   Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:39 am

"I understand more than you know and more than I probably should know." Haru kept her swing going for a few more moments before she brought it to a halt by digging her heels in to the soft ground. "Well you know what Eclipse... As long as I am around you will never change from who you are now, except to become better." Her kitten jumped from her lap, darting out to stand by his side with a soft meow. "More? Yes and it honestly scares me." She began to think about his question. Haru was having to learn some things over again seeing as a good amount of her memories had become blurred through her time travel here.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU)   Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:38 am

Eclipse jumped slightly from his swing and stepped forward, hands in pockets as he looked towards the evening sky. Ever since he had been promoted, he had been given charge of his own scout team, and he'd been fighting off those monsters ever since. Every once in a while he would run into bounty hunters who had a knack for accusing him of destroying his planet. He didn't even know what planet that was, and even less how he could have destroyed it.

"Tell me, Haru....why does it scare you?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU)   Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:33 pm

"I use to know things that I now do not know. When I try to figure out things, it scares me, because it is like going in to a blackhole." Haru shuddered as she remembered the last time that she had tried to look in to her past. She did not think that should was going to suvive it but luckily she had been able to pull out just in time. "Eclipse... What is it that you want to know about yourself?" To her it was am innocent question but she also wanted to ask herself the same thing. Why did she always try to look in to her past? Was the present not good enough? No. It wasn't. Not when the family that she was forced to live with was fake, not her own. That was what she wanted the most for her life right now. A true faimly.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU)   Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:05 am

He thought about her question for a moment. It was an excellent question, and one he hadn't really thought to answer before. "Hmm...I suppose I'd like to know where I'm from....who my family was...what was my original destiny?" He turned and looked at the little girl. "I believe destiny can change....so what was my original purpose? Or was my purpose solely to come to Earth and fight for it?" He sighed and knelt down next to her, resting a hand on her head. "I have many questions about my past...about who I really am."
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU)   Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:53 pm

"Maybe changing your destiny was part of your destiny?" The pink-haired girl regretted her question as soon as it left her mouth because it made her head ache as she tried to figure it out herself. This was insane, she was too young to be having these kinds of thoughts and troubles. Though this was her life now and sooner or later she would have to accept it. When he placed his hand ontop of her head she gasped. It felt so familiar to her. The warmth, the feeling of being protected, even love. Her crystal blue eyes had widened, looking back in to the eyes of Eclipse. Had he felt it as well? Or was she just imagining things because she craved something so much. She truly hoped that this all meant something. Something important.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU)   Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:44 pm

A kind of warmth crept through him as his hand rested on her head and their eyes met for a long moment. It was an odd feeling...kind of like deja vu, but different. He remained this way for what seemed like minutes, continuing to gaze into her small, child-like eyes. They had always had some kind of connection...and especially in battle. The last time they'd fought together.....

Eclipse shook his head and removed his hand slowly. The feeling lingered for a moment, then vanished. "I suppose only time will tell what the future has in store and what answers we will find." He sat down on his butt and crossed his legs. After sitting there for a few seconds, he realized he didn't want to sit, but rather lay down, and so he did. He leaned back against the cool grass and folded his hands behind his head. Had he mentioned yet about how peaceful it was to be here and have his little guardian around? A soft sigh escaped him and he closed his eyes, a soft smile creeping to his face. He could almost fall asleep here...though he knew the scouts would object greatly.
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU)   Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:11 am

Haru was finding pure happiness in these moments that she would spend with Eclipse. The mention of time made her mind wander back to the stories she had been told when she was younger. About a great warrior that guarded the gates of time. Pluto. Alas she had passed on. At that part of the story she remembered that she would always tearup so her mother would cease the story so she never knew what became of the gates of time. Though she knew that they were being guarded once again, just by someone new. It pained her to know that she could remember these stories that she had been told but she could not remember her own real parents. The pink haired girl wanted to know about her past so badly that it ached her heart but looking at the moment that she was sharing with Eclipse gave her peace of mind. She knew that he was correct, he always was and had never failed her. Especially in the battles that they shared.

The red furred kitten known as Mikazuki left her perce next to Haru and made her way over to the top of Eclipse's chest, taking it upon herself to curl in a ball and stay in place. Haru watched as her kitten guardian would rise and fall with each breath that was taken by the older man. She also took notice that his breathing was slowing down, showing that he was very much relaxed. It was at that moment that she threw caution to the wind and crawled over to where the two were laying. "You do not rest or relax enough. Do so now while I am here. I will keep the peace alive." Once again she spoke in such a mature way that it could make anyone believe that she was older than what she truly was. When it was just due to the simple fact that she had had so much training in her past and battles in the here and now, that have caused such seriousness. But she was not allowing herself to be lost in it. Making certain to keep a tight grasp on her childhood. She knew that the time would when she needed to fully give up her childhood, much sooner than she would like. That is why she cherished every moment that she had.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU)   Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:38 pm

Eclipse opened one eye to look as he felt Haru crawling towards him. Even though this was such a peaceful area, his senses were still on full alert, as they usually were. He smiled softly and closed his eyes, breathing deeply once more. "I just might take you up on that offer." The little girl was right....he didn't relax enough. Lately, it was near impossible. He was too on edge, too nestled into work to find time for rest. Even when he could lay down to sleep, his slumber was restless, filled with nightmares and visions of past memories.

It didn't help that he had bounty hunters after him constantly. In all honesty, he hadn't had to face one in about 10 months...and he was thankful for their quietness. Of course, the absence had been replaced with the new and growing danger of these dark creatures he and his team had been fighting lately. For now, he and his team were doing just fine taking them out....but recently he had been noticing it was taking more power to take them out...battles were lasting much longer than they used to, and Eclipse himself was forced to use stronger attacks. Already he was teaching himself to focus more with his signature attack, allowing more power to accumulate.

He knew that sooner or later, he was going to need to expand his team.

He knew that it was near impossible to choose people for a team, because only the Moon Queen could assign teams. Perhaps he would have to force himself to take up meditation....at least until he could acquire new scouts.

His mind was a raging storm of thoughts, and he forced them away for now. He turned and looked at Haru. So young, yet so powerful. He'd never seen her fight, but he could sense the power resting within her. "When you get old enough, perhaps you can join my team." the thought seemed random, but if anyone could read his mind, they would easily see how he'd come to that.
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU)   Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:57 pm

Though Haru did not quite understand what Eclipse was talking about when he said that she could join his team when she was older, she still felt a little hurt by it. Just from the fact that she was always thought of as not old enough. Being told that all the time made her fight stronger though to prove herself to everyone. If only Eclipse knew how strong she already was, if only he knew about the power that was buried within her and begging to be released. She would respect him though just as a daughter respects her father. Suddenly she was angry with herself seeing as her thoughts always went back to family. Why couldn't she just be happy with the people that she was living with at this moment? Haru felt selfish. She was nt appriciating what she had right now. The pink haired princess reached her hand over, rubbing it along the back of her guardian cat, Mikazuki, who was still resting on Eclipse's chest.

"I would love to be on your team. Maybe I will be on it sooner than you think.."
Even she did not quite understand what she was talking about but it felt right as soon as the words passed by her pale lips. Mikazuki stood suddenly, stretching but not allowing her claws to come out. The red kitten stared down into the eyes of Eclipse, the golden orb on her purple collar shining strangely bright in the moonlight. Haru tilted her head at the actions that her guardian was doing, to show that she did not understand. The strange behavior had started not that long ago, which was also when the pink haired girl had stopped being able to understand the kitten. Now everything that was spoken came out in meows. This had been the first time ever that the female had not been able to understand her guardian. It scared her greatly. What was worse was the fact that she had nobody to talk to about this, therefor she had nobody to help to fix the problem.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU)   Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:51 am

The little kitten seemed to enjoy being on his stomach, and Eclipse reached up to stroke its ears. "Why hello there, little friend. Do you wish to join my team too?" He was joking, of course, and he chuckled lightly. Something about this little cat seemed special...perhaps that was attributed to the glowing orb around its neck.

In the distance, hidden among the darkness, a dark figure watched the trio. His pitch-black armor did not reflect any light, but instead seemed to absorb it into its very darkness. Silently he stood there, just watching Eclipse and Haru.
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU)   Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:16 pm

A growl erupted from the small kitten known as Mikazuki. It was not directed towards Haru or Eclipse but rather to an unknown pressence that was not far away. "Mikazuki, I wish that I could understand you." The pink haired child had a sad face upon her at the thought of never again being able to understand what her guardian would be trying to tell her. With worried eyes she turned her gaze over to Eclipse, silently begging him to figure out what she was unable to. Mikazuki took that moment to grab the end of Haru's skirt between her teeth, giving a tug in the opposite direction of the bad energy.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU)   Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:54 am

At first, Eclipse had thought the kitten was growling at him for making such a crazy suggestion. However, he noticed that she wasn't exactly growling at him....nor at anything else that he could see. He might have thought it was a purr, if it didn't sound so menacing. "What's wrong with her?" he asked Haru. The little cat looked at him, locking eyes with him. Something about her look.....

Then it started tugging at Haru, trying to pull her away. Eclipse set the kitten on the ground and stood up, looking around. Was the kitten, perhaps, sensing something or someone strange right now?

Off in the distance, the dark figure continued to watch. As it did, another, smaller figure joined him, crouching down at his side.

"Are these the threats you spoke of?"

The shadowy figure did not move. "Yes, my little one....but i'm more interested in the girl and her cat. The boy isn't worth our time right now."

"Do you wish me to retrieve her?"

"Do as you wish. It is not imperitive that we take her now...but if you wish to see their strengths, be my guest."

The smaller figure bowed. "As you wish, Master." With that, the smaller figure disappeared into the night, only to reappear a small distance from the trio. "Hello, there. Nice night, hmm?" She smirked as she leaned against the fence of the park.
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU)   Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:26 pm

Mikazuki bristled and bared her fangs at the stranger that was now noticable. She took her place directly in front of Haru, as the pink haired girl took ahold of the edge of Eclipse's top while her eyes hardened as she looked at the figure not far away. The young girl decided to take a chance and speak back to the girl by the fence. She did not appear that intimidating seeing as she was not much taller than Haru herself. "It is a nice night. But it's getting late so we have to leave now, goodbye." Without noticing, she had her free hand now wrapped around the pendant that rested against her chest. The pendant combined with being with Eclipse and Mikazuki gave her a sense of complete safety. In the back of her mind she remembered her childhood of a past life. Fogged memories of her being protected by her mother and father, a queen and king. Being tucked in at night with a kiss to her forehead. The both of them swinging her in the air. The cat guardian noticed that her charge was acting a bit strangely so she put up her own guard higher than before. "Come on, let's go now." Haru tugged on Eclipse, wishing that they were already somewhere else rather than where they were currently.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU)   Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:45 pm

"What's the rush?" Dark Sailor Mist stepped forward into the moonlight and her arm twitched. A loud crack could be heard as a whip unfurled. She stepped forward once and began to rotate her wrist, almost mindlessly, causing the whip to writhe on the ground like a snake.

Eclipse immediately pushed Haru behind him and moved to face the newcomer. Obviously, this girl was a threat, and meant to do harm. The odd thing about her was...she wore an outfit similar to that of a Sailor Scout. "Who are you? What do you want?" he demanded, seriousness and threat evident in his voice.

The girl didn't speak, but instead twitched her wrist and the snake-like whip shot forward and snapped around Eclipse's arm. Before he could even guess at what was happening, he was flung to the side of the park, against the far fence. He grunted with surprise and pain as he fell to the ground, face first. Dark Sailor Mist's eyes never left Haru, and she recoiled her whip so that it surrounded her and she silently waited for Haru to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU)   Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:43 pm

Ripping the pendant away from her chest she thrust her hand up into the air, hollering "Sailor New Moon Make-Up!!" She was surrounded in a brilliant golden light, pink hearts were able to be seen through it as they whirled around her body, leaving only her sailor outfit behind. "I am Sailor New Moon and I will not allow you to get away with this! You are dressed as I am, you are suppose to be a Sailor Scout not evil!" As she was saying this, Mikazuki jumped into the air to create a circle. As wand dropped down from her and into Haru's hand. "New Moon Blast!!!" A beam of crescent moons shone from her wand, blinding with razor sharp edges towards the enemy. The pink clad hero rushed towards her fallen companion. Her boots digging into the dirt, kicking it up with each step.

"Eclipse! Eclipse!!" She landed by his side on her knees. Haru knew that he was going to be alright but she was still worried. She had seen him fight many times but usually he did not have attacks land upon him like this. This enemy was different. She was suppose to be like her. Haru was not able to wrap her mind around what was happening right now. Mikazuki rushed forward towards the evil scout, fangs bared and claws outstretched to dig them deep into their opponent.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU)   Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:12 pm

Dark Sailor Mist disappeared into a body of mist as New Moon's attack reached her. The beams passed harmlessly through her new form, and she reappeared in the same position she had been. Without a word, she stepped forward to where Haru and Eclipse now were, only to be met by the little cat. As the cat leaped towards her, Mist quickly extended a hand and batted the cat aside.

In the meantime, Eclipse was slowly getting to his feet, reaching for his own pendant. "A Sailor Scout....attacking us? What is this?!" He thrust his hand into the air, his other hand wrapped around the pendant on his neck. The pendant glowed brightly and he transformed into a tuxedo, just as he had earlier tonight. A mask appeared across his eyes, and a cape protruded from the back of his uniform. He extended his hand towards his enemy and a long, black staff appeared. At its tip, a large rose-shaped crystal appeared, shattering light as it rested on the staff. At the moment, it was glowing yellow: a color it often remained. However, the color was flickering slightly as confusion set in Eclipse's mind. He moved in front of Sailor New Moon, raising his staff in a defensive position.

"You are a Sailor Scout! Why are you attacking us?" A true Scout would never attack another teammate...esp if not provoked. They had done nothing to this girl...why was she attacking?

Dark Sailor Mist just smiled and began flicking her wrist once more, the whip encircling her again with a menacing swish sound. As the whip moved, she began to move even closer, stepping forward with purpose and intimidation.
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU)   Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:56 am

Sailor New Moon watched as her dear friend and guardian was thrown to the side without care. She cried out towards Mikazuki before turning towards their new enemy. Her wand tightly against herself as she racked her mind for a solution to their newest problem.

While she was having her own inner turmoil, Mikazuki stood on her four paws, shaking away the dirt that had gathered on her fur. Her teeth were clenched together and her eyes watched the menacing whip twirl around. Waiting for just the right moment before she ran forward, teeth moving to bite down onto the whip, letting it circle around to bring her closer to her princess before letting go, landed be their side. This made Haru feel much more at ease to have her guardian back by her side. Stepping to the side of Eclipse she let out her next attack, the only thing on her mind was to keep her friends safe from harm. "Brilliant Moon Beam!" A heated circle beam of light erupted from her wand, which she was now holding out in front of her, arms locked straight. Mikazuki watched her princess, the golden orb on her collar pulsing once again. Something big was going to happen this night, she just knew it. Though not knowing what was going to happen scared the guardian, for how was she suppose to protect her princess if she did not know. All that the kitten could do in the moment was send a prayer up to the moon.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU)   Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:43 pm

Dark Sailor Mist gasped at the sudden attack, and immediately dissipated into her mist form once again, the attack passing through harmlessly. When she reappeared as a human, she staggered slightly, but regained her composure quickly. “Fools…” She raised her free hand before her. “Mist Wall…” A black fog seemed to come from nowhere and began to envelope the park entirely. Anyone watching would only see a black patch and nothing else. The fog was so thick that no one would be able to see through it. Unless they had help.

Eclipse could not see anything, not even the light from his staff. Whatever this fog was, it wasn’t natural. “Haru!” He began feeling around, searching for his younger partner. At the very least, he would still try to keep her from harm.

While he searched for Haru, Dark Sailor Mist was already in motion. She ran forward, not wanting to give them an opportunity to escape so easily. Thanks to her ISG Goggles, she could see clearly. The three were very close to each other…time to change that. She could hear the man calling for the other. Immediately her hand shot out and grabbed the little girl’s shoulder. Almost instantly, Dark Sailor Mist’s special ability activated, and she started draining the girl of her energy. She could feel her power returning to her as she began to absorb the girl’s energy. She liked this girl’s energy…something about her was sweet and powerful.

“Haru!” Eclipse was trying to find Haru, falling to his hands and knees so he would have a better chance at finding her and less chance of tripping on something. Not being able to see anything, he didn’t want to chance an attack, for fear of hitting Haru. “Come out and fight, coward!” He shouted into the dark fog.

Dark Sailor Mist just smiled as she continued to drain her victim of energy. She remained silent, not giving away her position. They would feel her power soon enough….and her Master had forbidden her from killing them…so they were safe for now. But they didn’t know that…and they still hadn’t shown her anything worthy of her Master’s attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU)   Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Refreshing Evening (ECLIPSE AND HARU)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next