Sailor Scouts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sailor Scouts Anonymous

You have been recruited as a Scout to join in the fight against invading Evil! Sailor Scouts, Unite!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, Scouts, Tuxedos, and Villains!
Please enjoy the site!
We are all family and friends here.....Please show each other the utmost respect
Please check out the affiliation report! See who is Good, Evil, and Neutral...for your RP convenience!
The Negaverse is recruiting! Create your evil character, and sign up with Black Knightmare today!
Check us out on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/groups/sailorscoutsa/

"Break Me Down" by Red

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

"Break Me Down" by Red Empty
PostSubject: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:08 pm

Ciel watched the darkening sky above with her metallic silver eyes. Her sky blue hair, cut short like a guy's, swayed ever so lightly in the calm breeze as the leaves around her rustled in her ears. Ciel sat up in the tallest tree in the park, on the highest branch that could support her weight, which her back against the strong trunk. A soft sigh escaped her pale lips as her eyes closed with the feeling of the setting sun's ray dancing on her face between the leaves. Hanging from a near by tree was a book-bag that held her guitar and sketch book with many pens, pencils, and colored pencils. In her ears were white ear buds connected to her black iPod in her pocket and she took it out and turned it one to listen to one of her favorite songs.. Her long arm reached over and grabbed her guitar from her bag and began to pluck the strings before cords began to fill the air from the song "Break Me Down" by Red as her firm voice softly sang the words as the music filled her ears now. Playing kept her calm and kept her from thinking of her dead family. It was sad that all her sadness and loneliness only fueled the anger and hate within her soul, which kept her from being the great scout she could be.
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:37 pm

Kamiko had her bag straped across her chest so that it hung by her right hip. Inside was a white ipod with purple ear buds wrapped around it, a book that was worn which showed that it was often read, a white envelope that held pictures within it, among many other items. Walking on her right side was a male, well built with shaggy black hair and green eyes. She obviously knew the man and allowed him to continue walking with her. They spoke to each other and laughter was even heard. It wasn't long before he was trying to reach for her gray bag, in which she then dodged his attempts, her laughter sounding louder. Her attention was adverted when they neared the tree that the lone girl was nesting in. The sounds of her guitar playing and strong voice kept her attention. Orange-gold eyes scanned upwards to find the direct source. Taking advantage of her diverted attention, the taller male took the chance to snatch the gray bag from her. "Give it back Kanji, this is not funny anymore." Her voice, though she was angered, still held its petalled tone. She could easily get the bag back from the male but she so shaken up by the fact that he had it that she was afraid she would not be able to control her strength against him. Bringing harm to a normal human would not be the best thing for this situation and she knew it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/melodysbranch
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:56 pm

Lightning flashed across the sky without any signs of a storm and suddenly the tomboy was standing against the tree not far from the two. "I believe the lady wants her bag back and you would be wise to give it back." The tomboys deeper alto toned voice said towards the male. Her voice was firm and showed she had no intentions of playing games. Her long arms were crossed over her chest as she waited to see what the male would do. Even though she was reserved she couldn't help but stand up for this girl, even though she knew that she really shouldn't care what happens to others because of who she worked for.
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:39 pm

The shorter female snapped her head towards the location of the voice. Her mouth dropped open only slightly, her eyes darted back toward Kanji before her body turned to be fully towards the male. "Come on now, before this gets out of hand." She kept her voice smooth as she took some steps in his direction, hand stretched out for her bag. At first it appeared that he was going to hand it over but at the last second he scooped his arm around her back, as she arched it in an attempt to keep from getting closer to him. "It has already gotten out of hand Kamiko. I give you all the attention in the world but you pay more attention to this bag and the contents within it than you do me." With his free hand he turned the bag upside down, allowing the contents to fall to the ground uncerimonially. Anger and hurt flashed deep within her eyes as a crack of thunder echoed throughout the park. "All you do is tease me, Kamiko, and I am tired of it. I have persued you and waited long enough, it is time that you gave me a kiss." He under estimated the girls power as she took her right hand, pushing it against his face, forcing his nose upwards and back. As soon as she had his nasty lips away from her she went to her main concern, her things. With her attention so intent upon them she did not notice that he had recovered and had his hand angled to come down upon her.
Back to top Go down
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:19 pm

Ciel watched the events in front of her and felt bad for the girl as her things were dumped onto the ground. Watching the guy made Ciel's blood boil but she stayed composed up until she noticed his hand. Faster than lightning she stood between the two and hand the male's hand twister back to almost breaking point. "Since you are obviously dumber than you look I will explain something to you that you will surely understand. She does not want you. Bother her again and I will break ever bone in your body. Understand?" Her voice was soft and low as she spoke, showing she didn't like talking that much, but it was firm and strong, which in turned showed she could be very powerful when need be. With that she pushed him back by his arm, causing him to fall to the ground, and walked over to the female. Ciel knelt down and picked up a few items and held them out for the female to take, while keeping her eyes on the male.
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:56 pm

"Ah, thank you." A smile was gracing her lips, and though it was small, it was still there enough to be seen. Her voice was a relativity soft tone with a hard edge to it, letting it be known that she had strength and attitude. "I appreciate you taking the time to step in like that. I promise that I am usually not this helpless. If he hadn't had my bag then I would have had him down. So thank you for doing so while I could not." For some odd reason she was determined that this woman before her did not think that she was some weak defenseless girl. Kamiko was normally like any older teenager, throwing her own items around. But the ones that she carried with her were very dear, so as she picked them up she made sure that nothing was damaged and dirt was brushed off of them. Her mouth fell open just a tad as she reached her own hand out to gather the items that the other female held out to her. She noticed that, even though the man was down, the female was still on the defense. As Kamiko paid attention to how the female was acting her own hand slipped as she was taking the few items from her, causing their hands to graze against each other. The ground shook with force as a mighty crack of thunder echoed all around now, though she remained unfazed by it.
Back to top Go down
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 7:28 pm

"You're welcome." Ciel glanced towards the other female calmly as a massive flash of lightning flew across the sky after the crack of thunder rumbled. Yet her silver eyes glanced back towards the male before she looked back to the other. She pulled ehr hand back once Kamiko had all her items and stood up, straightening out her tall frame. With another glare towards the male that warned him next time he would leave without his balls she turned and walked to the tree. It was as if she was as fast as lightning cause in no time she climbed the tree and was back on the ground with her things. She held her backpack in one hand and her guitar in the other. For a moment she just stood there and looked at the other before she began to walk off without another word.
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:25 pm

Kamiko scrambled to push her items into her gray bag before standing in a hurry. "Ah, wait!" The younger female chewed her bottom lip as she racked her brain for an excuse to get the taller female to stay longer. With a quick motion of her hand in the direction of the guitar she spoke up again. "Do you play? I mean, I see that you have a guitar but you would be surprised at the amount of people that just use a guitar as some sort of accessory." Though she was the shorter of the two she did not feel intimidated by the helpful stranger. In fact, she felt calm like after a storm. Her hand that had been outstretched towards the guitar was now glanced into a fist, resting by her side. She shifted the weight of her bag to fix more comfortably. Kamiko had forgotten about her ex-friend Kanji as he forced himself up, clutching his arm as he rushed away with pure hatred deep in his eyes which seemed to promise some sort of revenge. But upon which, neither of them would know until it happened.
Back to top Go down
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:19 pm

Ciel stopped and looked to the shorter female as she said to wait. Normally Ciel would try and get out of talking to people she didn't know but this girl interested her. There was a sort of calmness within Ciel she hadn't felt in a while, as if two opposites where balancing each other out. It was odd but she had no interest in speaking upon the topic, seeing at it would be to odd. She nodded to Kamiko's question. "I do play." She verbally answered before setting her bag down. She put her guitar strap on as the guitar hung at her stomach. Placing her long fingers upon the neck of the guitar her other fingers held a pick and she started to strum, making a few notes that turned into a measure of music. After a moment of that she stopped, unsure of what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:37 pm

"Keep playing, please. If you do not mind I will jump in with a bit of a hum." Kamiko normally would not be so easy going with a stranger but she just knew that she could not let this moment pass by. The shorter female always felt compelled to leave a lasting impression upon anyone that she knew she would want a connection with. If not now, then in the near future. As far as she knew she was not planning on actually singing words when the taller female would play again. She was just planning on humming her own tone, making music in her own way. Though Kamiko learned long ago that, even though she was one to always want to know what would happen, she was never fully in control of herself. Most of the time her mind, mouth and body would act without her knowing consent. Either way she knew that there was something within her that knew that she could not let this woman go without there being consequences. Without taking much time to warm up, Kamiko began to hum a song mash-up, which was just a mixture of verses from different songs that she enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:57 pm

It was odd, this feeling deep within Ciel, it was both a warning and a push to stay. She knew if she stayed too much longer they would search for her and she didn't feel like having this girl's blood on her shoulders for being late. Yet she had a urge to stay and see what would happen. It was odd because she would be gone by now but she stayed and decided to stay. The tomboy watched the girl before her as her ears picked up a basic beat within her humming, one she could play to. Her fingers moved to hold the strings she didn't need as she began to strum the beat. After a bit of playing she found herself humming the melody she was playing on her guitar.
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:13 am

Kamiko decided to put lyrics to the humming, choosing her own words that just happened to feel right to her.

"If I was a raindrop
Would you be my thunder storm?
It's cold so surround me
With rain clouds to keep me warm

I feel like I"m falling
So darling, don't let me go
The thought is appalling
But should I slip away
Into the stormy sea will you remember me?

Asleep in our warm cocoons
We dream of lovely things
We're both gonna wake up soon
So we hope that tomorrow brings
Us our butterfly wings

If I was a grain of sand
Would you be Miami Beach?
So dusty with starlight
Close your eyes and cuddle close to me

I'll try not to wake you
Or make a sound while you're dozing off
But in the night should the high tide
Sweep me away from you
Tell me again, my dear, will you be waiting here?

Whenever we leave the ground
And take to the sky
I'll smile as I'm gazing down
'Cause I've always wondered why
We don't need feathers to fly"

There was something about the meaning of the lyrics that sparked something within her, even through her senshi-self. Her breathing was a bit heavy but she did not making much of a sound as she was greedy with the air that she was breathing. Her chest rose and fell multiple times, making it very obvious but she did not care. Kamiko just kept her eyes upon the slightly older female but she did so in such a way that if she was yelled at for staring she could just say that she was staring at the guitar instead. The younger one hated to be caught doing anything. She did not bother asking what the female thought though it was nagging at her.

[Song: Butterfly Wings. Artist: Owl City. I DO NOT OWN IT!]
Back to top Go down
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:22 pm

The other females' voice was angelic and Ciel had to focus on playing or she would end up just stopping and watching the girl sing with a dropped jaw. Yet the song ended too quickly and the beautiful music they made seemed to echo out only for a sort time before the wind took it from them. She wasn't sure what to say and so it became silent for a moment, the older female looking down to the younger one. "Your singing...it was really...nice." Ciel finally said before mentally scolding herself for using such a poor descriptive. But just as she was abou to speak a deep, sinister voice rumbled in her head. It was her leader. He was telling her to head back to their HQ. Ciel sighed and looked up to the sky. "I must be off..." She said before turning and starting to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:31 pm

A light blush graced her cheeks at the simple compliment. She let her hair come free from its prison behind her ears to put up a curtain to cover her cheeks though her smile was still noticable. Until she heard that the older female was going to take off. Kamiko had been able to stop her once before but how would she succeed this time? "Wait. Please don't leave..." She was only going to take a few steps forward but she found herself taking as many steps as it took to reach the fleeing female. Kamiko reached her hand out to take ahold of the older ones. Her eyes widened as her breath hitched at the contact. "Please...."
Back to top Go down
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:15 pm

Ciel felt bad for leaving the girl just standing there but she needed to get back to the others. Wiith a sigh the older female tried to ignore the words of the younger and kept walking, that was until she felt their hands meet and she felt a spark of electricity between their hands. Ciel turned around and looked down to their hands before looking to the other female. “I...” Ciel was at a loss for words to say. And there was more, something deep down inside her. She knew this feeling, but it had been so long she had forgotten the name. But she felt her cheeks heat sligtly and felt her heart skip a beat. It seemed like forever that Ciel stared at her, the words stuck in her throat. Honestly she wasn't sure what to say. “But I...” It would be so much easier if it was normal to say she was a evil senshi and she had to get back to her master so they could plan some more attacks on innocent people, But saying that wouldn't end well. With another sigh Ciel glanced around and looked back to Kamiko. A soft smile graced her pale pink lips before a gentle nod was given as an answe. She had not noticed that she was still holding Kamiko's hand and when se did notice her cheeks grew hotter and her hand shot to her side. “Um...sorry...”
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:30 pm

Kamiko laughed happily at the older female's reaction, bringing her hand to her lips. The hand that had just been touching Ciel's. Out of pure happiness she pushed herself forward, wrapping her arms tightly around the taller woman's figure before quickly releasing with a bright blush but she refused to apologize for her actions because she honestly did not regret it. The only part that she was sorry about was letting go so son. Kamiko still did not bother to move her own hair from her face so it could still help to hide her face from the female. "I am sorry for keeping you from whatever it is that you need to do but I can't just let you rush off from me like that. And I have the feeling that you seem to understand what I am feeling." Her voice was calm but full of so many emotions. They had to stay in close contact with each other, she could feel it. Since they first met she felt a pull of power towards Ciel and when they weren't close enough together she felt empty inside and the thunder seemed to roll in without any control.
Back to top Go down
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:46 pm

She knew Kamiko was right about the feeling of needing to be close. Until she met this other female she had been wandering, looking for something or someone that would fill the void and even though she wouldn't admit it, Kamiko filled it the first time Ciel saw her. She wasn't sure as to what the feeling was still but she knew she liked it and wanted the feeling to stay, her to stay. But Ciel was worrie because if she took too long to come back she would be punished, and that would mean they would get rid of the problem, Kamiko. That caused the color to fade from her face and anger to boil in her blood. The thought of someone hurting the other female caused rage to build up but she knew she couldn't do anything and the anger faded. Ciel looke to Kamiko and smile, tying not to think of that. “So...what should we do?” She asked, the question having more meaning than was meant for the situation.
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:41 pm

What could they do, what should they do. Then the idea hit her as to where they were located, in a park. That meant that there were plenty of trails that would wind themselves deep into the woods. "There are trails close by that we could take. If you do not mind..." With a blush on her face she took Ciel's hand and lead her to the begins of one of the trails. Kamiko loved walking in the woods and being around nature but she was still easily freightened. Though she would fight the most evil of villans and defend the world time and time again. It was the things of the real world that could make her jump. "Ciel you will have to protect me from the evils in the woods. Will you?' She was just speaking in a universal way not meaning to have such a deep meaing to it but she would take it in such a way too. To feel and to be protected made her smile at just the thought.
Back to top Go down
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:01 pm

Ciel chuckled lightly at the question form the younger female and just grinned lightly, not answering yes or no to the girl. Ciel allowed the girl to hold her hand, for how long she didn't know. After a moment of just staring at the younger female, yet again, Ciel began to walk towards one of the trails so to not be caught staring. Soon they were surrounded by the trees of the forest within the park and the trail had become nothing more than flat grass, making Ciel think they had went off on an older, maybe unsafe trail. Yet she didn't want to ask anything to worry the other female.
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:40 pm

Kamiko was completely in love with the entire moment. Taking in the smell of the earth, leaves, even the wind which seemed to slightly surround them in a blanket sort of way. The younger of the two was so engrossed in the nature surrounding them that she was oblivious to the fact of where they were and how the trail was heading. She would smile as she would see different kinds of birds and even squirls. She even dard a staring glance at Ciel. The wind picked up, blowing her hair around in an angry fit. Her eyes squinted against the harsh breeze before widening as her senshi powers alerted her that not all was not as right as it seemed. Her grasp upon the taller females hand tightened before let her hand fall to her side and the other came up to her lips in such a fashion. "Ciel..."
Back to top Go down
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:55 pm

"Be silent..." She gently requested to smaller female, her voice seeming to break the through the wind so it sounded like there was none at all. Ciel's eyes stayed forwards but they weren't forcused for her ears were listening to any small sound to tip her off to what was going on and who was the cause. If it was the ones on her side Kamiko would be in danger but if it was the scouts she would have to get out of there quickly. Yet she couldn't tell and it caused her to slightly be annoyed. Soon she glanced about, using her sharp sight to spot anything. "Lets head back..." She said softly before grabbing Kamiko's hand and gently pulling the smaller female closer to her, to try and get Kamiko to follow.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:29 pm

A dark mist poured from the midst of the trees to the point where the two stood. A thin, petite girl in a sailor uniform stepped forward, a thin cord swishing around her feet. The whip extended from her right hand, which flicked slightly. "The Master is calling us, Ciel." Dark Sailor Mist stepped forward among the mist, still flicking the whip. "He will be angry if we don't show. Yet you dawdle around with this...." She looked at Kamiko with a cold stare. "...with this child." She looked back at Ciel, her eyes still holding that bone-chilling stare.

The calling had come shortly after she left that pathetic girl and her bodyguard back at the park. Master had summoned her and Ciel, his two tools in which he took great pride. Mist had a feeling that Ciel would be trouble, and so she decided to check up on her before reporting to the Master. She was glad she had...now she could deal with Ciel herself.
Back to top Go down
https://sailorscoutsunited.rpg-board.net
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:51 am

Too late, Ciel thought as her body tensed up. She pulled Kamiko behind her to keep herself between Dark Mist and Kamiko. "I will be heading back soon and I will answer to him, not you." Ciel said, her normal soft voice had become cold and sharp as each word passed her lips. She wasn't sure what to do. Kamiko was now in danger and if she went with Dark Mist she wouldn't know what would happen to the younger girl, but if she didn't go with Dark Mist their master could kill off Kamiko to keep Ciel from being distracted. It wasn't fair, Ciel was able to have some fun and relax and now she was about to lose this moment either way. "Go away Mist. I will come soon but let me see to the safe return of this girl." She requested through a clenched jaw as she slightly gritted her teeth. In her mind she was praying that Mist would allow her to but she knew better, she knew this would not end well and she hated herself for having dragged Kamiko into and not walking away when she had the chance. Ciel tood a deeop breath and stood firm, waiting to see what events would unfold.
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:56 pm

Kamiko watched as everything was coming undone before her. It was becoming obvious that the new scout was not on her side and she was starting to get the feeling that Ciel was not on her side either. Though the taller female was protecting her for the time being, there was no telling as to how she would react at the notification of Kamiko being as Sailor Senshi as well, but on the good side. Her lips were pressed tightly together and her eyes showed her concentration. There was no way that she was going to allow this to happen so easily. She was not going to let Ciel slip through her fingers so easily and she knew that she would fight for her. The simple thought of Ciel being taken away from her made her almost crumble to the ground in pure agony. She knew that there was not going to be any hiding her true identity for much longer and she would rather be the one to let them know than someone else. "Ciel, I have to tell you something that I would have rather told you at a later time. But these events have forced my hand into telling you now. I too am a Sailor Senshi...." Normally when telling this Kamiko felt empowered but now that she was telling Ciel she felt weakened and worried for her reaction. Although she tried to hide it by coming out from behind her and facing the one called Mist. "Leave us." She kept her voice strong and her face forward, hands clenched at her side.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:11 pm

Dark Sailor Mist halted her movements, even her whip ceased its flicking, at the moment the younger girl revealed her identity. If it was in her to do it, Mist might have hissed as an angry cat, but instead she let silence be her weapon. Her silence could be more frightening than anything else in her arsenal.

Her eyes darted between the two: A Dark Sailor Scout, and a Sailor Senshi....each was protecting the other by the looks of it. A slow realization finally broke through in Dark Sailor Mist's eyes and they widened slightly as she rested her sight on Ciel. A thin smile started to curve on her lips. "Traitor..." she mouthed with a soft whisper.

Her whip began flicking again, once more circling Mist's body in a snake-like manner.
Back to top Go down
https://sailorscoutsunited.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Break Me Down" by Red
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sailor Scouts Anonymous :: Earth :: The Park-
Jump to: