Sailor Scouts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sailor Scouts Anonymous

You have been recruited as a Scout to join in the fight against invading Evil! Sailor Scouts, Unite!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, Scouts, Tuxedos, and Villains!
Please enjoy the site!
We are all family and friends here.....Please show each other the utmost respect
Please check out the affiliation report! See who is Good, Evil, and Neutral...for your RP convenience!
The Negaverse is recruiting! Create your evil character, and sign up with Black Knightmare today!
Check us out on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/groups/sailorscoutsa/

Character Building

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Astro
Admin
Sailor Astro

Character Building Empty
PostSubject: Character Building   Character Building Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:59 pm

I'm gonna make a slight rule to the character building.

If the character you are using was not created by you, you must have written permission to use that character and it must be sent to me so I know that permission has been granted. People do not like their creations being used by other people without getting all the credit for it, this is not to be mean or strict but it is to help prevent any drama in the near future. I hate creating rules and such, and I want this forum to be free for you to do whatever you want, but do not take advantage of the privilege. Also, if you use a character to build another, (in example: using an original Sailor Moon character to create your RP character) at least make their own background, and their own hobbies. Some of the scouts I have seen are VERY close to the scouts they were based off of, which I don't mind much, but at least add some creativity to it as well. Thanks.

As always, if there is a problem, talk to me about it via inbox, or you can email me at
ani_aimee@hotmail.com.

Thanks,
Laura
Back to top Go down

Character Building
Page 1 of 1