Sailor Scouts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sailor Scouts Anonymous

You have been recruited as a Scout to join in the fight against invading Evil! Sailor Scouts, Unite!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, Scouts, Tuxedos, and Villains!
Please enjoy the site!
We are all family and friends here.....Please show each other the utmost respect
Please check out the affiliation report! See who is Good, Evil, and Neutral...for your RP convenience!
The Negaverse is recruiting! Create your evil character, and sign up with Black Knightmare today!
Check us out on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/groups/sailorscoutsa/

"We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Salior Gaia

Salior Gaia

"We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson Empty
PostSubject: "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson   "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:57 pm

Hikaru let out a long, loud sigh. School had let out early and he was bored to death. It would be two more hours before he had to pick up Kohana and he had nothing to do. Well almost... He glanced over to his side to see his guitar case and he grinned. Might as well take the time to finish that song right? He stood up and began opened the case revealing, Melody, a squier red and chrome fat strat electrical guitar that glistened in the sunlight and seemed to be begging for him to play it. This beauty along with the portable amp that was in his backpack were christimas presents he got from his sister three years ago. He can still remember her working long hours in the shop for months saving up to get this for and he was extremely grateful for it. He always had it wherever he went and played on the thing when he had the chance.

He pulled it out by its neck, closed its case, and sat back down with the guitar on his lab checking the strings and tuning pecs. Then he pulled out the amp and started hooking it up to Melody humming as he did so to warm up his voice. Then he pulled out his walkmen and folder with all of his recent pieces in. Hikaru took out a sheet of music titled "Suicide Ride." The inspuration for the song came from a memorial video he saw on YouTube for a girl that killed herself cause of bullying. He tried to imagine what it was like to be in her shoes and then, Boom, the song hit him and he had been working on it now for four days. He sat it down beside him and put a book over it so that it wouldn't get blown away. Lastly he put on his large headphones around his neck and turned up semi-loud so that he can hear the music and his guitar together. Then played track that had the keybroad part to the song. Hikaru began to play the second half of the song and sang:

"Faith dosen't come from inside
You've got to go and get it
Faith doesn't stay by your side
You've got to not regert it
If I look my faith in the eyes
And let my tears flow with grace
Then maybe someday I'll find
A life for me to embrace

Poor thing
She could have been
So pretty so thin
She could have been
So smart so rich
She could have been
So loved so blessed
She could have been but
She never got a grip

Too many voices
None of them mine
They're far too loud
To hear my pain inside
If I could leave this world
Leave it all behind
Would they all shut up
And watch my Suicide... Ride?"

Then Hikaru ended the song and had a huge grin on face. 'Yep, sounds good to me!' He thought. Then he grabbed a pencil and started scribbling away on the music sheet.

(WN: this song was written by and belongs to DJ Milky and Courteny Love for the manga Princess Ai.im only using this song cause it seemed like a good idea, nothing more!)
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson   "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:44 pm

Mikazuki was walking side by side with Haru, her Princess. She was her guardian. Always on the look out for any trouble that might be coming their way. Both girls were attending middle school. Miakzuki had taken on her human form so that she could be around Haru at all times. A group of three high school students stood at the bottom of the stairs that lead out of the school. Their school was just a block away from the park which was their destination. But it looked like it would not be an easy stroll there. Luckily for them when they reached the last stair the older group did not mess with them which was a huge relief. Mikazuki knew that Haru could fight and defend herself but she would do the fighting first, only allowing her to join in if need be. The two walked hand in hand, the red haired gray eyed girl being the lead. With pink hair and blue eyes, the princess held a smile on her lips. Taking to a sudden halt Mikazuki lifted her free hand to her neck where, connected to a deep violet collar, laid a golden orb. It pulsed against her hand but did not alert her of any danger which was much more concerning to her. "Mikazuki, what is it?" Haru knew that there was something going on when they stopped walking. "It is nothing Haru. My orb just recognizes something in the area but I cannot tell what or whom it is." Mikazuki's voice sounded more like bells and silk, a purr with feeling.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/melodysbranch
Salior Gaia

Salior Gaia

PostSubject: Re: "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson   "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:51 pm

When Hikaru finished playing and singing the entire song the second he was pleased on how the project was coming along. Now all he ended was to finish the drum part and then he could record it on the computer. 'Damn I'm awsome!' He thought with pride streaching out his arms. He just glance for one second before he did a double take with interest, letting out a low whistle. He saw two girls one with red hair the other with pink. They were very cute and were just his type. Also the happened to be heading toward his direction. Could this day get any better?

He ruffled hair and proped up his guitar.
"Why hello there pretty ladies!" He called out, "Do ya'll have time?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson   "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:05 pm

Both girls looked over in the direction that a voice was coming from. Their eyes landed on the same guy with blonde hair. Mikazuki had to tug her princess back when the man spoke. She was not as willing to trust a stranger. The golden orb pulsed more strongly but it was not visible to the normal eye. Before she was able to stop her, Haru had slipped through her grasp and walking towards the male. Mikazuki cursed under her breath but kept long strides to catch up to her pink haired charge. Just as Haru was about to speak to him, her guardian placed her hand over the opened mouth. "We are not interested, sir." Her voice strained out the last word. It was sad really. She was so young but unlike the princess she had become stubborn and harsh in order to protect. Mikazuki should be able to be carefree and childlike as her charge was. Sadly it seemed to be against her fate to be such a way. While she was deep in thought the princess had removed her hand and spoke before she was able to be stopped again. "Sure! Did you need help with anything?" Like the child that she was, a brilliant smile was upon her bright lips. Mikazuki, on the other hand, had her pale lips pressed tightly together. Her gray eyes watching and never missing a thing. It was only during these rare times that she had hard feelings against her princess. Only when she went against her will. Though she deeply loved her for she was her friend. Her one and only friend actually. Mikazuki was not sad about that fact though. It made her life a lot easier in a way.
Back to top Go down
Salior Gaia

Salior Gaia

PostSubject: Re: "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson   "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:46 pm

'Hm.... Interesting.' He thought as he gazed at the two girls. The red head seemed to be serious and some what stubborn. She was about to reject him til pinkie stepped in and spoke for herself. She however was bright, friendly, and eager to talk to him. They were very different from each other, like ying and yang. A good challenge for him. Hikaru proped his chin against his hand and gave them a charming grin.

"You kind of already had, sweet angel, cause it seems like the you two came down from heaven to rescue me from solitude." He replied, "Could you two save my lonely soul even more by keeping me company today? Or I am to only be blessed with one miracle a day?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson   "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:00 pm

Haru had a light blush coating her cheeks at the words that were spoke, making Mikazuki roll her eyes. 'Please tell me that the princess isn't falling for this crap, please!' She silently begged the moon goddess. "Come now Haru, we should go now." There it was, the pout, Haru liked to use. "But Mikazuki I want to stay. He is just being kind and I don't want to just leave him here alone. What if something were to happen to him?" At that Mikazuki had to bite her tongue from not shouting out that she did not care. She gave herself a moment to calm down. "Princess it is not our concern. There is no danger around." Gray eyes glared at the blonde man. "Listen. I don't know what you are trying to pull with us, mister, but it will not work." Oh how she begged the goddess it would not work. Though it already seemed that Haru was head over heels for this... this... boy. The pink haired princess took a few more steps closer to the male, kneeling down in front of him with her hand out to shake. "My name is Haru and my friend's name is Mikazuki. Do not worry about her, she will warm up to you." At that Mikazuki had to let out a huff at how untrue those words were. Haru continued speaking. "I would say that she is harmless but that would be a lie."
Back to top Go down
Salior Gaia

Salior Gaia

PostSubject: Re: "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson   "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:12 am

"Haha I'll keep that in mind my dear Haru." He chuckled shaking her hand, "The names Hikaru Amarante." He then released her soft hand to turn to the bodygraud "Mikazuki" and shot her friendly grin. "And don't worry pretty valkyrie I'm really quite harmless, all I am is nothing but words." He reasured her raising his arms up in surrender, "See! Nothing to fear!" Without noticing the fact that he had released his guitar letting it start falling onto the ground.

When Hikaru did notice his eyes widened with horror. "Oh crapcrapcrapcrapcrap!" He chanted leaning back and grabbing it protctively close. He was relieved for a moment before he realised he was now falling backwards. A loud "Whoa!" all that came out of him as he fell onto his back. When it hit him that he was about to roll his martial artist instincts kicked in. He began to curl his lower body and legs so to prevent from kicking Haru before he popped his sholders and upper body up in a rough shurg that sent him up a good foot in the air. One of his hands shot down on the ground holding him up in a one arm handstand as his other arm was still wrapped around his instrument. He stood there for a few seconds before he did kind of a push up that sent him suspended a little up in the air again allowing him to hop onto his feet with the grace of a cat.

He took deep breath to calm himself.
"I'm okay!" He affrimed before checking on his baby for any damage. When he didn't find any he gave the girls a goofy smile. "We're both okay!" He snickered as he gently patting on his precious guitar.
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson   "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:59 pm

Mikazuki could feel herself bristle at being called a valkyrie. Even though it was not insulting, she did not wish to be called anything other than what she truly was. Haru, on the other hand, had a brighter blush on her cheeks. "It's nice to meet you Hikaru!" The pink haired one said. Grey eyes kept a watch on the blonde one, now known as Hikaru. She made sure to remember the name. Just as she was about to speak up herself, her eyes widen as the boy's guitar began to fall over. Watching as Hikaru twisted his body to catch himself and said guitar, landing in such a way that perked her interest. Behaving like a cat... just like her. Mikazuki found herself stepping forward but the sound of Haru clapping stopped her just in time. "That was amazing Hikaru! I am glad that you are okay." Haru squealed with happiness. Mikazuki cleared her throat as she was finally ready to speak up. "Hikaru, where did you learn to do such things?" She was referring to the instincts that he had displayed to them just moments ago. It was then that her collar's orb pulsed again strongly. She was thankful that ordinary people were not able to see it take place. It had been happening a lot lately, which was extremely curious.
Back to top Go down
Salior Gaia

Salior Gaia

PostSubject: Re: "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson   "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:45 pm

"Thanks angel!" He said grinning. Hikaru was eating up the attention Haru was giving him. It man made him feel taller, imporatant and it gave a big boost to his ego. When Mikazuki (his newest target to pick on) stepped up and started to speak his knees somehow became a little weaker and felt heat gather in his cheeks. He didn't really know what to make of it but, that didn't that he didn't like it either. 'Maybe its cause she's finally taken an interest in me.' He thought.

"Well I just do a lot of martial arts." He answered starching the back of his head, "And when I'm playing with this beauty (patting his guitar) I'm either freerunning or doing crazy stuff on my bike." He glaced at the instrument with a warm gaze. He was so glad that it didn't get damaged. This guitar was a symbol of his sister's affection for him as a brother, a sort of high honor. To him a slight strach would mean that he didn't care and that was something that never accept.

Last edited by Salior Gaia on Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson   "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:23 pm

Haru felt something bubbling up within her and as she racked her brain to label the emotion it dawned on her. She was jealous! Jealous of her bestfriend, guardian, kitten, her entire childhood. Her plan was to break up the slight connection that Hikaru and Mikazuki were seeming to slowly create. "So Hikaru, does that guitar have all of your love or do you share with a girl?" Mikazuki's ears burned when she heard what her princess was speaking of. She knew what this meant, she thought that she was a threat! As if. Mikazuki had no interest in this boy, or at least that was what she was forcing herself to continue believing. Gray eyes turned in to a glare and she took a step back, distancing herself from the duo. Haru had little to nothing in common with Hikaru. She could not play anything and she especially did not do anything fast, not even a bike. The guardian was the one who enjoyed all those types of things. Being a princess, Haru enjoyed shopping over anything. Which was definitely not something that Mikazuki enjoyed to do very often. Mikazuki wanted to insist that they left now but bit her tongue as to not cause a fight between them seeing as they had been friends since they were, very literally, born.
Back to top Go down
Salior Gaia

Salior Gaia

PostSubject: Re: "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson   "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:32 pm

Hikaru sense a silght hostility in the air between the girls. If he wasn't careful he might cause a cat fight between the two friends and that was something he didn't to be responsible for that. 'What to do, what to do...' He thought trying to think of a way to somehow lighten up this new development til Haru asked him about his personal life. A smug smirk formed on his face. 'So she's startin' to have a thing for me, huh.' He thought as his chest swelled up with pride. There was something in that thought that made him really happy and even excited. Even more than how he felt for other girls that responded to him.

"In a way since I have yet to find a princess to love and adore." He repiled honestly, still smirking, "And this guitar is speical. Very speical." He then put the shoulder strap on so that he could it better. "So if you lovely ladies would like I can take any request." He offered letting his thumb brush against the strings, playing a tempting chord.
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson   "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:56 pm

Mikazuki's eyes widened in fear when he spoke about loving a princess. She quickly calmed herself and thought with a clear mind. There was no way that he knew of Haru's true identity. Though the way that he spoke just proved that she should stay out of Haru's way of him. If he wanted a princess, Mikazuki was sure that Haru would compliy. She would just take a backseat to all of this but still watch out for her princess's wellbeing. The guardian watched as Haru struggled with her request of what Hikaru should play for them. Mikazuki took this time to speak up. "Never Gonna Leave This Bed. If you know it." She hoped to challenge the boy and make him fumble. She wanted to see how he would react to such a song, to see how good he really was. This time Mikazuki had the cocky smirk gracing her lips. Though Haru had her mouth open in the shape of an 'o'. It was obvious that she was taken aback by her guardians boldness to the whole situation. She was glad that the gray eyed girl was keeping her distance from them though.
Back to top Go down
Salior Gaia

Salior Gaia

PostSubject: Re: "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson   "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:40 pm

Hikaru's eyebrows shot up into bangs making his eyes widen. His face now held a Cheshire cat grin. 'Whoo-hoo! What a woman!!' His mind cheered, 'Man I'm gunna shake things up.' He licked lips as his facial expression returned to its original smugness. "As you wish, Mi-ka-zu-ki chan." He replied empathizing every syllable of the red's name with a low, husky purr. He gave her wink and leaned down to fix the amp so that it blare in the girls' ears. "Just gemme a sec." Was all he asked when he stood back up. He then closed his eyes and hung his head. His feet shoulder-width apart.

He was going into what his sister liked to called his "stage mode" when revved himself up and became a different person when he preformed. He cleared his mind and allowed the music to fill it. He allowed it to spread throughout his body; drowning him, controlling him, empowering him. That certain song came out of his memory banks with all the lyrics and sounds. The drums, the keyboards, the bass... and finally the guitar. His right foot began tapping the beat. The hand that was on the neck starting drumming. His other hand which rested on the body of the instrument began twitching with the need to play. His was ready. His eyes shot opened with a determined, excited and almost animalistic glint as he stared from under his bangs at the two girl. His focus mainly on the one that challenged him. No matter what her intentions were she called him out and now she was going to reap what she sowed.

Hikaru's fingers brushed through all the strings again then going back up one at a time very slowly. Then he played the slow version of the beginning of the song before playing it again its original beat. Then the muscian opened his mouth and sang:

"You push me
(His eyes giving them a sleepy look like he had just woken up.)
I don't have the strength to
Resist or control you

(His head shaking slowly like his was agreeing.)
Take me down, take me down

You hurt me
(The boy's eyes looked sad.)
But do I deserve this?
You make me so nervous

(His face now gave the girls a submissive expression, like he was begging for mercy.)
Calm me down, calm me down

Wake you up
(His hand then came up and come start back down to emphasize the chorus making the guitar rock to his side before returning it his front.)
In the middle of the night to say
I will never walk away again
I'm never gonna leave this bed, oh

(He shook his head slowly six times his eyes never leaving the depths of a certain pair of grey orbs.)

So come here
And never leave this place

(His attention shifted to Haru so she would be left out giving a half smile.)
Perfection of your face
Slows me down, slows me down

So fall down
(His eyes left Haru as he leaned back like he was about to fall when he was really taking a step back.)
I need you to trust me
(One of hands left the body leaving the other to play by itself and pointing in the middle of them when his focus was really on Mikazuki.)
Go easy, don't rush me
Help me out, why don't you help me out?

(Then his hand shifted to where it was reaching out for someone. His face looking he needed to be helped.)

(Then his hand returned to place,playing.)
Wake you up

(He did the same motions he did before except in the end he was giving Mikazuki a small smile like he was reassuring that her that he was keeping this promise.)

So you say "Go, it isn't working"
And I say "No, it isn't perfect"

(He was now gazing down at the body of his guitar watching his fingers work.)
So I stay instead
I'm never gonna leave this bed

(Then he looked up at girls with another one of his smug smirks.)

(He waved his arms out streched and then put them back in their places just as quickly as he fanned them out.)
Take it, take it all
Take all that I have
I'd give it all away just to get you back

(His head tilted down but his eyes never leaving his female audience.)

And fake it, fake it all
(Then he tilted his head back to make it look his was staring at them in a high height. He eyes daring them to try the last verse he sang.)
Take what I can get

Knockin' so loud
Can you hear me yet

(He now faced the sky like was calling out to the powers that be.)
Try to stay awake but you can't forget
(His head came down, his eyes first on Haru and then on Mikazuki.)

Wake you up
(He spun around in full circle gracefully avoiding the cord so that he wouldn't get trapped by it.)

(Then he hopped into a wider stance, his hands came closer but still playing.)
(His slutry gaze still on the girls.)

You say "Go, it isn't working"
And I say "No, it isn't perfect"
So I stay instead
I'm never gonna leave this bed, ooh

(His body swaying back and forth as he sang the verses with his attention just Mikazuki.)

(Then he got lost his own world. Doing mini spins, little tricks with his hands, and such. Just having a good time.)
Take it, take it all
Take all that I have
Take it, take it all
Take all that I have
Take it, take it all
Take all that I have
Take it, take it all
Take all that I have

(Then he stopped and began swaying side to side. His attention shifting between Haru and Mikazuki.)
Take it, take it all
Take all that I have
Take it, take it all
Take all that I have
Take it, take it all
Take all that I have.”

(He stopped swaying and looked at both of the girls with a content smile as if to say, "I'm glad that I belong to you.")

At the end of the song he played the same chord as he did in the beginning as a signal to its end. Hikaru to a deep breath and grinned. “I hope the preformance was to your liking, my beautiful angels.” He said taking a bow.

(WN: This song belongs to Maroon 5. Was only use as a request of Princess Haru.)
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson   "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:21 am

Mikazuki adverted her gray eyes in a hurry and bristled at the way that he had said her name. She did not hate the way he had done it, which is why she had bristled. This scared her much more than the evil glare that Haru was giving her at this time. She had seen the wink that Hikaru had given her through the corner of her eye. At that she crossed her arms over her chest in a defensive way. Haru hurried to her feet, hands clasped together in front of her to show her excitement. The stubborn guardian's plan had backfired on her but she would be sure not to make the same mistake twice. Though she figured that she might as well enjoy the free show and see what this boy was actually made of.

She would never admit it but this was one of her favorite songs recently. The way that the blonde was taking this so seriously made her almost want to chuckle but in a way it was beautiful so she did not say anything. The entire performance was dramatic but she was entranced, finding herself looking back towards the blonde male. Haru kept giggling every time that she was given attention by Hikaru. The red haird girl just kept to herself and did not move closer but her eyes stayed glued to the performance. The way that he was acting out every verse of the song moved her. Mikazuki really felt like it was directed towards her. Her breath hitched at his final content smile but luckily for her the trance was broken as soon as he opened his mouth and spoke.

Loud clapping rang through her ears and she knew right away that it was Haru. "Perfect, absolutely perfect Hikaru! You are amazing!" The way that she was acting made her guardian sick to her stomach. She fought down the urge to fight back to her princess and instead cleared her throat to gain the attention for the first time. "That was truly breathtaking and for that I apologize for questioning your musical talents. I will not make that mistake again Hi-ka-ru kun." It was her way of paying him back for earlier as she said each syllable with a kitten type purr which was natural for her. "Oh! And I am not your angel. I am not your anything." The purr in her voice had fled to be replaced with a smug tone. It was then that Haru took this chance to speak up and make herself known again. "Do not listen to her Hikaru. I will be your angel." The way that Haru kept speaking made Mikazuki clench her hands into a fist, so tight that her knuckles were turning slightly white.
Back to top Go down
Salior Gaia

Salior Gaia

PostSubject: Re: "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson   "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:17 pm

The reaction from his lovely audience made him feel ten feet tall. He took pride in whatever he did when it came to music. For him it was like breathing, like living, and he would do anything he can it make a future out of it. When Mikazuki apologized for trying to mock him and said his name in that sexy purr his body shivered with excitment and smile became a bit wider. 'She's starting to warm up to me!' He thought with a big smile. Hikaru was about to tell Mikazuki that she didn't need to apologize when she told him she wasn't anything to him and his heart drop along with the smile a little bit.

Then Haru chimed that she would be his angel and he instantly felt better. The pink-haired girl was like a breath of fresh air and had a knack for making people (mainly him) feel important by treating their words like gold and praising their talents. He took her hand and rubbed this thumb against her knuckles. "That would be an honor Haru-bi (Japanese for 'Beautiful Haru')." He said kissing the back of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson   "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:09 pm

Mikazuki had had enough and could not contain her reaction when the blonde placed a kiss upon her princess's hand. Quickly she stepped forward, raising her own hand and bringing it down to smack the boy's hand off of Haru's. "That is quite enough. Come now, Haru, we have to go." The guardian's gray eyes looked just like a severe storm. Her golden orb upon her deep violet collar almost broke in half when her hand made contact with the boy. It had stopped pulsing now and, due to her anger, it was now starting to burn her skin as punishment. Her job as a guardian was to never let her emotions, mainly anger, rule her thoughts. But she did not care. Not anymore.

Haru, however, was having nothing to do with her guardian's demands. "No! You are just jealous Mikazuki. You have always been jealous of me. I do not have to change my form to be accepted by anyone. I can make friends so easily and I can get the guy." Mikazuki did not even feel any tears in her eyes. She very rarely ever cried and this would not be one of those times. Instead she felt as if she had been smacked in the face though. Almost all of what the princess had said was true. Mainly about changing her form. She was forced to have to take on a human form because she had been born as a feline. All of this made her cold to people but she had never felt hatered towards her childhood friend. Now that was all that she felt towards the little princess. Oh how she wished to just snap right back at the pink haired one but instead she chose to bite down hard on her lip to keep her mouth shut. Except she did not know her own strengeth and soon her lip was showing the red liquid on it.
Back to top Go down
Salior Gaia

Salior Gaia

PostSubject: Re: "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson   "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:10 pm

"Whoa, whoa ladies! C'mon don't fight..." Said Hikaru. The last thing he wanted was a cat fight to erupt between them. He wasn't sure how to get out of this one. He was usually the one that started fights not stop them. 'Shit what do I do?' He thought while he rattled his brain for answers. He knew that this could get real ugly of he didn't think of something. Then remembered something his dear sister a while back. It was after he got into a fight afterschool and she was there cleaning his wounds while their parents went to talk to the teacher and princple. They were talking about what had happened and he asked her what she would of done. Her answer:

"I believe that words are more powerful than fists. If you can talkto each other about about what is bothering you then there's no need to hurt each other."

Hikaru sighed. Easier said then done but, so far that was the best he had. "Alright now break it up!" He demanded stepping between them, "You two are friends right." Then saw the blood trickling down her chin. The blonde craddled the red-head's face and held it firmly so that she wouldn't escape. "Stop that." He said as wiped the blood off her lip with his thumb as gently as he could. If there was one thing he knew it was that lip wounds were one of the most sensitive injuries and he didn't want to hurt her. The golden thumb ring he wore to transform glistened in the sunlight. Without him knowing the sun gave it power it numb the pain.

While he was cleaning her up he noticed the look on face. A mixture of hurt, fustration, and a little painful. The same look he would get when he argued with Kohana. Hikaru realized that she was a lot like him. She was protective, jealous, and a little erractic when it came to her favorite person. With that in mind he finished cleaning her lip and looked her in the eye.
"Sorry for being a little too forward." He apologized quietly, "I know you mean well but, just don't be too pushy okay or you'll end up pushing her away."

He released Mikazuki and turned to Haru who still looked upset. "Hey now Haru-bi don't be like that." He coaxed reaching out to caress her cheek, "Don't be too hard on she's just looking out for you." He carressed her cheek several times before tucking a stray strand behind her ear. Then the boy backed away from the two girls.

"Hey I'm gunna go put this up 'kay. Why don't ya'll just talk while I do this." Hikaru said grabbing his amp and turning around. He walked away toward his stuff hoping that they'll settle this.
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson   "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:02 pm

Out of instinct, Mikazuki went to pull back from the blonde when he took ahead of her face but found that she could not. Her collar's orb called out towards the golden thumb ring in a silent way but the gray eyed girl was too entranced to notice. She did not breath while he was tending to her minor lip wound but the young guardian did make sure to not bite her lip again, at least not any time soon. She felt this feeling bubbling up deep inside of her but as soon as it was there, it left before she could label the emotion. There were more pressing matters to get to. Like the fight with words that the two friends had just had.

Haru almost stomped her foot at the sight of Hikaru tending to her guardian. Luck for her that she didn't because it was soon her turn to have his attention. In a way his words made sense but this entire thing had turned in to a love triangle and she knew it. Even though Mikazuki was in denial of her feels for the male. For now she put on a smile, soaking up all of the affection that she was receiving from the blonde. She loved the way that he called her beautiful Haru.

After both girls had been calmed down by Hikaru's tender treatments, he left them alone. Haru jumped at the chance to speak up first. "Mikazuki. You know that I love you, we have been friends since our births. I can tell that you also have feelings for Hikaru but let's be real, who do you think he would chose? Especially when he finds out what you really are. I am only saying this to protect you, Mikazuki, before you get hurt." The way that the pink haired princess was talking cut through to the guardian. But when she spoke she had a constant smile upon her lips though is was so obviously fake.

Mikazuki had such a strong urge to speak out but she had been so well trained when it came to reacting towards her princess that she fought it. "Yes Princess, I understand that you care and that you are right. He would not chose me, but Princess, you will not be with him either. At least not forever. You are destined for more and we both know that no one can escape their destiny." The last bit that she said was to get Haru back for the harsh things that she had said towards her. She knew that the pink haired one was not a major fan of destiny.
Back to top Go down
Salior Gaia

Salior Gaia

PostSubject: Re: "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson   "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:22 pm

As Hikaru closed up the guitar case he looked up to check on them. So far so good. It seems like they're getting over thier issues. In a way he knew that this would happen. Girls are very serious when it comes to their friendships with each other espeically close ones. They put it above anything else and do their best to not let anything get in the way of it and keep it strong. He checked his watch for the time. He had about an hour before he needed to get Kohana which meant more to the girls. That fact made him grin. He had just put up his amp and folder when remembered that he snacks. In one of the pockets of his backpack he had a horde of sweets from candies, cookies, red bean pastries, chocolate filled buns, and other treats. Yes he did have a bit of a sweet tooth and had a few kept handy but, there was nothing wrong with that. Everybody had a werid quirk, right? Maybe after the girls were done talking they'd like to have some of these munchies. He sat down cross-legged and waited to see what happened.
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson   "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:33 pm

The only thing that kept Haru from right out showing her true colors was the fact that a certain blonde boy was not far away. "You just watch yourself, cat. Even though you are my guardian and will always be my friend, I am not afraid to send you back to the future. For you own good of course." The princess was very careful to not let her smile drop. She wanted Hikaru to believe that they were fixing things, though to her, she truly was. Mikazuki felt differently and only nodded her head deeply with a monotoned voice. "Yes, Princess." Haru nodded her head in response. "Very good. Now we will go back to Hikaru and everything is going to be perfect between us again." She did not leave any room for arguement. They both walked over in the direction that the young boy was resting. Haru's smile widened and she was just bubbling while Mikazuki made certain to not make any sort of direct contact to him.
Back to top Go down
Salior Gaia

Salior Gaia

PostSubject: Re: "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson   "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:59 pm

'Looks like everything alright now.' Hikaru thought as he saw them walking toward his way. He flashed them one of his tradmark grins. "Hey girls!" He called out, "You hungry? I got some food." He held up some of the treats up and fanned out in hands like a blackjack dealer holding up cards. "And don't be shy, I got penlty!" He added. Hikaru laid them out and picked up one of the red bean pastries, ripping the wrapper open and began munching away.
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson   "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:13 am

Haru non-so-gently nudge her guardian, wanting her to reply first. "No thank you Hikaru." Honestly she would not mind taking part in the sweets but she knew that that would make her princess unhappy. Little hands eagerly reached for the offered candy, pulling back the foil and nibbling away at a chocolate bar. "This is wonderful, thank you very much!" Mikazuki grunted at how this boy had changed the princess that she knew. The pink haired one was too immature to understand what exactly she was getting herself in to. To keep herself busy she let her gray eyes wander around before resting comfortably on the golden ring that was wrapped around the boy's thumb. It seemed to draw her in and soon she found herself forgetting all that was going around in her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Salior Gaia

Salior Gaia

PostSubject: Re: "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson   "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:37 am

Hikaru was happy that Haru was eating with him but also a little dissappointed Mikazuki wasn't. In fact the stubborn, little red-head was almost completely ignoring and that would not do. He sat there eating a snickers while thinking of a way to get her attention again. Then he noticed that she was blankingly staring at him and smirked.What a perfect way to tease her. When he finished the candy bar he licked his lips and grabbed a red lollipop. After popping the sucker in his mouth he streching his arms up and leaned back against the tree behind him which made his shirt ride up revealing his toned stomach muscles. The playboy had one arm behind his head while the other hand was on the lollipop stick swirling around in his mouth. His thumb ring doing a light show in the sunlight.

"Hey there Mikazuki-chan." Hikaru said teasingly, "You liking what you see?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson   "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:53 am

The sudden movement that the blonde had done caused the guardian to snap back in to reality. She watched every movement with a calculating gaze. For what ever reason her heart began to beat just a bit faster and her cheeks felt heated. It wasn't until she heard his voice that she was brought out of the trance that he had put her under. "I was just admiring your ring. That is all." She rushed her words but she had to. If not then Haru would be on her case about it. The red haired one had to really watch herself and stay out of the princess's way of the blonde. "Oh please Mikazuki. What are you, blind? He has an amazing body. But maybe you didn't see because your eyesight is not as good in this form." Every word that the pink haired little one said was lightly toned until the end. It was her way of threatening her own guardian in to silence. Mikazuki wanted so bad to get Hikaru back for being such a tease but her hands were tied. Such a fickle situation that she was in. Sometimes she wished that she could just quite being a guardian but there was no way that that would ever happen. She did enjoy her job but it was during times like these that she hated what she was and what she was born in to.
Back to top Go down
Salior Gaia

Salior Gaia

PostSubject: Re: "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson   "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:21 am

Hikaru=1, Mikazuki=0

Hikaru's smirk widened knowing that he got her to finally talk.
"Why thank you Haru-bi, I'm glad that I'm pleasing to the eyes." He thanked Haru. Her compliement gave his manly ego an even bigger boost. Then he remembered the red's last words and looked at his thumb, remembering the ring. "Oh you mean this?" He asked taking off the ring and holding it up letting it shine. He paused for a moment remensing the day he got it. A warm expression filled his face. "I got this for wanting to help my most favorite person." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson   "We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"We're Going to Be Friends" by Jack Johnson
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next